Preparing for Your Eye Exam
Thank you for selecting our center for your visual needs.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment.
All minors (children 17 years or younger) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Anyone else accompanying a minor must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian to make decisions for the child’s care. Please download a sample authorization letter from the Download Forms section.
The following is a recommended checklist of what you should bring to your appointment:
- All your medical and vision insurance cards.
- The Welcome to Our Center forms and Medical History Form.
- Current prescriptions for glasses, contact lenses or low vision devices if you are a new patient.
- A list with the names, contact numbers and addresses of your current doctors.
- Signed Authorization Letter if the patient is 17 years of age or under.